"Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it." Miss Stacey, Anne of Green Gables

Kristine Marie Kirk

Friday, October 23, 2009

Date Night with My Handsome

1 - walk around the BYU Museum of Art and explore the newest exhibits
2 - quick visit to see the Harrop family (Morgan is so cute!)
3 - Larsen Elementary School Carnival! Loved, Loved, Loved it!
4 - dinner at Barry's which turned into a spontaneous double with a friend
5 - watch Flash Forward

How would I describe the evening?
"Practically perfect in every way."
I love you my handsome Todd!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I just wanted to say hi.

Glad you had a perfect date night- Even though you didn't even mention a dessert.

Is Flash Forward any good?

Kristine M. Kirk said...

Hi back! Yeah, FlashForward is pretty awesome. Todd and I are all about shows that have all sorts of crazy connections. We're LOST fans too!